Last Updated - 13/11/2017
By becoming a member of Earn Doing you agree to the following terms:
- You must be over 18 years of age to use this site.
- You must provide valid and truthful information while using the site. This means during registration, while communicating with Earn Doing and while completing Earn Doing offers.
- You can join Earn Doing from any country.
- You must only create one account per household on Earn Doing.
- You must only login to Earn Doing on your own personal computer at home. Logging into Earn Doing on public or shared computers is forbidden and may result in your account being suspend and you forfeiting all your earnings, prizes and referrals.
- You must not login from a different country to where you registered
- You must not use a proxy or attempt to mask your IP address
- When creating an account please use a strong password and make sure you change it regularly
Your account may be suspended on Earn Doing if:
- You break any of the terms listed in this document.
- You post your referral link where it is not wanted (spamming) .
- You spam in the forum.
- You attempt to exploit a vulnerability in Earn Doing.
- You attempt to cheat or show others how to cheat.
- You are deemed to be a threat to the stability of Earn Doing and its relationships with advertisers.
- You are caught using fake information or details on a offer.
Earn Doing reserves the right to attempt to reclaim any paid monies from members who have be banned for fraudulent behavior
To cancel your account with Earn Doing you may contact the site the site by submitting a support ticket. If you decide to cancel your account it will not be recoverable and you will lose any earnings or referrals on your account.
You may not transfer or sell your account, earnings or prizes to someone else.
You may only complete an offer once on one Get Paid To site.
Earn Doing has the right to adjust the rates of offers as it needs to and may do so without notice or comment.
You must only complete offers with valid information. Falsifying information will result in your account being suspended and all earnings forfeit.
Earn Doing uses industry standard tracking software on all its offers which occasionally won't credit an offer. We cannot control this and will not credit your account for offers that do not credit.
Some offers on Earn Doing may redirect to another offer. If this happens do not complete the offer and please inform Earn Doing of the offer so we can remove it from the site.
Please only sign up to offers which interest you.
We do not offer manual credits on offers. Our system is 100% automatic so please don't ask.
We are not responsible for any terms or content on any of the offers we provide on Earn Doing.
If an offer which requires a credit card is reversed you will be suspended from Earn Doing.
All payments will be made by Incentive Marketing Limited and an email address ending in incentivemarketingcompany.com
All payments are sent manually normally within 24 hours however can take up to 5 days.
The minimum amount you can withdraw is $1.00
Earn Doing holds the right to refuse to pay any member which it thinks is breaching the terms of the site.
All members are responsible for paying taxes on their own earnings. As a member you are not employed to Earn Doing and we are not responsible for paying taxes on your behalf.
Earn Doing will not be liable for lost profits, lost business opportunities, or any other indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Earn Doing program, even if Earn Doing has been advised of the possibility of such damages.