The Agreement below is effective for all Users - Last Updated on 18th October 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the www.earndoing.com website or any individual service provided by Earn Doing (collectively referred to as the "Service") operated by Incentive Marketing Ltd, a limited company organized under the laws of the United Kingdom, doing business as EarnDoing ("us", "we", "our")
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, clients, users and others who access or use the Service ("You", "Client", "User", "Your").
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
By using earndoing.com, you will agree to the following conditions:
- Users must be 18 years old and above OR 16 years to 18 years with parental permission. A user between the ages of 16 to 18 certifies that a parent has given permission by checking the box that corresponds to "I have read and accepted the Terms of Service".
- Users must provide valid and truthful information during all stages of membership at EarnDoing.com.
- Users must not create more than one account per person, nor may they create more than one account per household.
- Users can only complete surveys and offers for the country they are currently residing in.
- Users must not use a proxy or otherwise attempt to mask or reroute their internet connections.
- Users must not use a temporary or disposable email service.
- Accounts and Account balances may not be transferred, exchanged, sold or otherwise change ownership under any circumstances, except by EarnDoing.com.
- We reserve the right to close your account and forfeit any balances if you or your referrals are found to have violated our terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to request identification information such as a driver's licence or passport in order to verify your identity. Failure to provide such data may result in account closure.
- You must provide truthful personal information on any surveys or offers that you complete through EarnDoing. Otherwise, your account balance will be forfeit and your account closed permanently.
- Accounts that for, nine hundred and ninety-nine days and have not been accessed to are deemed to be expired. Any balances on those accounts are forfeited.
- We reserve the right to set a maximum limit on the total dollar amount in rewards redeemed with-in a 24 hour period.
- We reserve the right to withhold or deduct funds from your account if a completed survey was found to be fraudulent or if the survey complete was not paid for by our survey partners.
- Users are eligible to earn, win or accumulate funds in any of their balances from time to time via methods prescribed, offered or made available from time to time by us in our sole discretion. The issuance or revocation of cash or points to or from users shall be determined and carried out by us in our sole and absolute discretion. Account balances have no rights or value except as specifically set forth under these terms.
- Users can redeem the balances they have accumulated for rewards available in the rewards section of this website, subject to minimum redemption requirements established by us. The available rewards, and the amounts required to redeem for such rewards, shall be determined by us in our sole discretion.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us with information that is accurate, complete and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. You expressly agree that we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising out of any misrepresentations you make in this regard.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach these Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease, and any balances on your account will be forfeit.
You may request to cancel your account with Earn Doing, by contacting the support team.
Once we receive a cancellation request, your account will be closed, and all associated data will be removed from Earn Doing. We are unable to recover any lost information after this process has concluded.
Earn Doing will process PayPal payments 20 working days after they have been requested. If supicious activity is detected on your account, we reserve the right to hold the payment back for another 20 working days while funds from advertisers reach us.
PayPal payments are sent from an account owned by Incentive Marketing Ltd, and the address [email protected]
PayPal payments will only be sent if the PayPal account is in the Earn Doing account holders name. Earn Doing may send an $0.01 verification payment to verify this before sending the full amount.
Gift Card Payments
Earn Doing will process Gift Card requests 20 working days after they have been requested. If supicious activity is detected on your account, we reserve the right to hold the payment back for another 20 working days while funds from advertisers reach us.
Gift cards will only be sent if you have verified your account on Earn Doing.
Our Service uses and may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Earn Doing.
Earn Doing has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the availability, content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
Any information provided to Earn Doing by the User is truthful to the best of the User's knowledge and in the event any such information changes, the User shall notify the Earn Doing of any such change within a reasonable amount of time. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Earn Doing and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password; b) a breach of these Terms, or c) Content posted on the Service.
Limitation of Liability
No license to the User is implied in these disclaimers. Nothing herein shall be construed as limiting or reducing Earn Doing's responsibilities and obligations to clients in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In no event shall Earn Doing, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third-party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Earn Doing, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Services will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service are free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
We are not responsible for any virus or malware, and related harm, injury and damage, of any nature that your computer or other devices become in contact with while you are using our website, tools or services. Please maintain up to date anti-virus anti-malware software at all time while you are using our website, and related tools, services and functions. We are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage of any nature that takes place due to your following of any Photoshop related or other educational or informative instructions you are exposed to via our website or Service.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are continually updating our Service. From time to time, we may experience delays in updating information on the Service. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be described inaccurately or unavailable on the Service, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We, therefore, reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing and notwithstanding any other provision of these terms, under no circumstances will Earn Doing ever be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary loss or damage arising from, connected with, or relating to your use of the Service, these Terms, the subject matter of these Terms, the termination of these Terms or otherwise, including but not limited to personal injury, loss of data, business, markets, savings, income, profits, use, production, reputation or goodwill, anticipated or otherwise, or economic loss, under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, strict liability or any other theory or law or equity), regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing (including without limitation gross negligence and fundamental breach) by Earn Doing or any person for whom Earn Doing is responsible, and even if Earn Doing has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the restrictions above may not apply to you.
All users are responsible for paying taxes on their earnings. As a user, you are not an employee of Earn Doing, and we are not responsible for paying taxes on your behalf.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Site and this Policy periodically and to be aware of any revisions. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you must stop using the Service.
Severability of Terms/Waiver/Entire Agreement
If you have any questions about the rights and restrictions above, please contact us at:
BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS.